All of our pubs have outdoor seating in the gardens.
- Some of the outdoor tables are under cover.... in pergolas with twinkle lights.
- Some of the outdoor tables are simply under the sky
- None of our outdoor tables are heated.... so please..... wrap up warm.
Q: Can you eat outside?
A: Yes – the menu is the same indoors and outdoors.
Q: Can I book outside?
A: We take bookings for outside tables in the summer months only. At other times, simply turn up and find a table.
Q: How do I order outside?
- You need your table number to ensure that your food and drink arrives to the right table
- You can order food and drink via the Chilled Pubs App. Download the Chilled Pubs App here
- You can order at the bar
- Your food and drinks will be brought out to you.
Q: Can I bring my dog to my outside table?
A: Of course. We love dogs.
- We even have a doggy bar with treats and water. Please help yourself.
- We just ask that you keep your dog on a lead, as, whilst we love dogs, not all our guests are dog lovers.
- We politely ask that you do not allow your dog to poo in our garden.
- For more on this see 'Dogs In The Pub'
Outside Areas at Each Chilled Pub
Bulls Head - Repton
- Partly Covered Garden terraced islands at rear of pub
- Access via The Garden Room (12 x steps)
Joiners Arms - Quarndon
- Covered Pergola in back garden at ground floor level
- Front garden – not under cover.
Swan - Walton on Trent
- Rear Terraced area – Covered in the summer months
- Picnic benches at the front of the pub – not under cover
Hunloke Arms - Wingerworth
- Large rear garden with covered pergola
- Other tables are available which are not under cover.
Three Tuns - Lichfield
- Large covered terraced area.
- Other tables available which are not under cover.